Shape.com: what's on our web site this month?
* A boost for your behind Lunge, squat and plie your way to a better bottom line with moves from Shape's zone-specific workout finder. With dozens of workouts to choose from, we guarantee you'll get your rear in gear--no ifs, ands or butts (Shape.com/getfit).
* Self-discovery at sea Explore the Eastern Caribbean and learn the secrets to creating the life you really want on the Shape and Men's Fitness Mind/Body Cruise aboard the Carnival Triumph, Oct. 9-16. Log on for details about Shape's upcoming workshops, including our program at Canyon Ranch Health Resort in Tucson, Ariz., Oct. 20-24 (Shape.com/shapeevents).
* Free e-newsletter Want the latest in health and fitness news delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for Club Shape and we'll send you Shape's monthly e-newsletter (Shape.com/newsletter).
* Networking opportunities Meet like-minded women and make new fitness friends at our online forums. There, you can seek support, trade advice and celebrate your successes (Shape.com/community).
* Weight loss for smarties Don't be fooled by fad diets--a winning approach to weight loss requires regular exercise, healthy eating habits and personalized attention. That's why you can expect results with iShape, our customized workout and diet program. Check it out today (Shape.com/ishape)!
Guys on the West Coast are more likely to spend $100 or more on a date, while those in other parts of the country may only drop $25, according to a Yahoo! online survey. But back East, singles are more likely to kiss on a first date.